Buyer Specialist Opening
The Wicker Homes Group is affiliated with the Potomac Falls office of Keller Williams Realty, the nation’s largest residential real estate company and the highest selling real estate brand in Loudoun County. Among its many accolades, Keller Williams Realty is the brokerage of choice for more Top 100 real estate teams in the U.S. than any other brand. It was also named as the #1 Training Organization in the World across all industries.
The Wicker Homes Group came to Keller Williams from a competing national brand, where they earned top honors for their sales performance. There, they ranked as one of the top 4 teams in the state of Virginia and one of the top 10 teams in the Mid-Atlantic Region (VA, MD, DC & WV). They have also been recognized by industry news outlet, REAL Trends, as America’s Best Real Estate Agents in Virginia. Locally, the Wicker Homes Group has consistently been one of the top 3 highest selling teams in Loudoun County across all real estate brokerages.
What are we looking for?
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of helping 30-40 individuals and families buy a home they love, while generating exceptional commission income gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
As a Buyer Specialist with The Wicker Homes Group, you will tenaciously prospect for, qualify, follow up and set appointments with buyer leads and any listing leads you bring to the team. You will nurture these leads and help them become clients by educating them on the unique value and approach you bring as a member of the Wicker Homes Group.
Finally, you will help them find and buy homes they love for great prices with as little drama, as possible. In so doing, you will help people transition from being strangers to clients to raving fans.
- Lead generation is a critical component of this role. As such, it is expected that a minimum of 2 hours per day, Monday through Friday will be spent in the office prospecting with the sales team.
- The majority of the role will be spent meeting with leads and clients, showing property, negotiating contracts and building strong client relationships based on trust and value.
- To ensure high sales volume and predict revenue this role requires building and managing an effective sales pipeline through the sales cycle using our CRM.
Required skills, education and experience:
- Prior real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a Virginia Real Estate license.
- We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Candidate must be team oriented, learning based, people smart, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed.
Guaranteed commission of $150k with potential to earn $250k+ for exceptional candidates.
Job Type: Full-time