Inside Sales Agent Opening
INSIDE SALES AGENT
The Wicker Homes Group – Potomac Falls, VA
$60,000 – $100,000 a year
The Wicker Homes Group is affiliated with the Potomac Falls office of Keller Williams Realty, the nation’s largest residential real estate company and the highest selling real estate brand in Loudoun County. Among its many accolades, Keller Williams Realty is the brokerage of choice for more Top 100 real estate teams in the U.S. than any other brand. It was also named as the #1 Training Organization in the World across all industries.
The Wicker Homes Group came to Keller Williams from a competing national brand, where they earned top honors for their sales performance. There, they ranked as one of the top 4 teams in the state of Virginia and one of the top 10 teams in the Mid-Atlantic Region (VA, MD, DC & WV). They have also been recognized by industry news outlet, REAL Trends, as America’s Best Real Estate Agents in Virginia. Locally, the Wicker Homes Group has consistently been one of the top 3 highest selling teams in Loudoun County across all real estate brokerages.
What are we looking for?
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making 200-300 calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenalin going, you should probably keep reading.
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at The Wicker Homes Group, you will tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads. You will also schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists on the team.
- This role is primarily in-office with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers.
- Building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM.
- Scheduling of appointments, e-mail communication, coordination and outbound calling.
Required skills, education and experience:
- Real estate experience not required; it’s a plus if you have a Virginia Real Estate license, but not essential.
- We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Candidate must be team oriented, learning based, people smart, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed.
Base plus commission with potential to earn $60k-$100k+
Job Type: Full-time