Operations Manager Opening
What are we looking for?
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of managing operational details and creating systems to support a rapidly growing business, while earning up to a 6-figure income over the next couple of years gets your adrenalin going, you should probably keep reading.
As the Operations Manager with The Wicker Homes Group (WHG), you will tenaciously manage operational details for all seller and buyer sales to ensure a smooth and worry-free experience for our clients. You will also identify and implement solutions across WHG to drive excellence, efficiency and exceptional client service, clearing the way for continued growth and expansion.
The Operations Manager will work closely with both the Team Leader and the Managing Partner, serving as a key member of the WHG operational team. In addition to following detailed operational checklists, the Operations Manager will be responsible for formulating new strategies for improving operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Required skills, education and experience:
- Real estate experience not required; it’s a plus if you have a Virginia Real Estate License, but not essential.
- We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Individuals who like working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, tech savvy, team environment will thrive at WHG.
- Candidate must be team oriented, learning based, people smart, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed.
- Exceptional detail skills and the ability to create well thought out solutions to improve performance is essential.
Base plus bonuses totaling $55k-$70k in the first year
Job Type: Full-time